Yes yes it has been a while. I guess I'm so used to my other blog that I neglect this one. And I shouldn't because I still love being a foodie. I don't know...maybe I should just do all of my food posts in my lj and leave it open so others can read that too???? Something to think about I guess.
So anyhoo..I've been tagged by the wonderfully creative cook extraordinare: Dani..you can find here.
It's a random fact thingie. Firstly, here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. Nine years ago I weighed 16 kilos less than I do now!!!! Eeek..that is not a good thing. Well the only ok thing is that I was seriously underweight back then. Now I'm bordering on being seriously overweight.
2. I've never been called for jury duty. I'd love to do it though. Tyrone got called up recently..not fair!
3. I hate doing number twos in public toilets. I really would rather hang on and suffer a bad stomach ache than do it anywhere except my own toilet!
4. I'm a very messy person and find it hard to stay on top of the housework.
5. My favourite food indulgence is icecream.
6. I would love to have lived in every state of Australia by the time I pass from this life. (three down so far).
7. Tyrone just came home with a case of beer that I hate and that cost a fortune..growl growl.
I have no one to tag from here as noone reads this blog!! Just do it if you so choose :-)