Sunday 15 July 2007

I was tagged...

Here are the rules:

A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.

B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

...........................

Okelies then...

1. We have quite a large house. It has three toilets (stupid amount really). I only like to use one particular one (the ensuite) and don't feel comfortable using any other. I have no idea why this is.

2. I ate so many Beaumonts pies when I was at uni and living in poverty that I can never ever face another one again. I also consumed large amounts of tinned and frozen food.

3. I have a thing for twirling fabric in my fingers when I'm feeling sad/depressed/stressed...comes from my days of sucking my thumb and having a blankie I think.

4. Every bike I ever owned was green.

5. I once worked for an extremely dodgy finance guy who had lots of 'criminal' types come through his doors. I saw and heard some scary stuff and to this day wonder whether he ended up in jail and could I somehow be implicated in whatever illegal dodgy things he did.

6. Whenever I have vegemite toast I think of my mum. I think perhaps because I associate it with my childhood and her making vegemite toast for me each morning.

7. I have awful teeth.

8. I can't function without one good cup of coffee to start my day. I can drink instant but would rather not and I'm quite the coffee bean snob. My local deli has some deliciously flavoured fairtrade coffee beans that I love to indulge in.

.................

I'm not going to tag anyone. Noone really reads this blog anyhooo :-)

2 comments:

Kris said...

On the coffee issue: we ran out of beans last Saturday and I turned into an absolute beastie! I had no idea that I was addicted but after the horror that was me Al is determined to never be without beans in the house again. This morning he realised he's forgotten to buy some and rushed down to Coles at 7 am, in tracky daks, so that I'd get a hit before 8/ my head started spinning.

traceyleigh said...

lol.. yes I'm well known for turning into the beast from hell too without my morning coffee. And if on work days I miss out on my good coffee and can only have crappy spewcona I will always have a headache and the creative juices just don't happen.