Thursday 23 August 2007

In other news..there is no news. I've not been very adventurous with my cooking of late as the complexities of life and the commitment to losing weight and the gym have taken precedence. I did however make up some rather nice chicken burgers this evening...served with some devine aged cheddar cheese, relish, bacon, caramelised onion on turkish bread. Yep...buggered up the diet a bit tonight. The chicken pattie was nice and healthy though ;-)

Going to cook up a new dessert this weekend..practicing for when I go and stay with a friend down in Hobart soon. We both share a passion for food and especially chocolate so want to get it perfect. Not sure what I'm going to do yet though. I bought a chocolate recipe book from Anvers Chocolates when we were there last which has some very tempting choices.

No comments: